- Students applying for the Peer Advisor Program should be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Students need to have studied abroad while they were a UNC Charlotte student
- Students need to have studied abroad for a minimum of 4 weeks
- Go to the Study Abroad Peer Advisor Program brochure
- Click the "Apply Now" button
- Choose the term (Fall or Spring) for which you are applying for
- Log in with your UNC Charlotte NinerNET Account username and password
- Complete all application components by the deadline
Note: Students who have been Peer Advisors in the past still need to apply for the program by following the instructions above.
- Fall: August 18 - NOTE: The Fall 2017 Study Abroad Peer Advisor application has been closed. Any applicant who still has a pending application can complete it until the deadline listed. However, no new applications are being accepted at this time.
- Spring: January 8