These online sessions are approximately one hour in length. You will learn:
- Eligibility Requirements
- Program types and opportunities
- Costs to Consider
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Credit Approval Process
- How to Research Programs
- Next Steps
Register for a Webinar
Below you will find a list of days and times for the available webinars. Please choose the appropriate "register here" link next to the day and time you want to view the webinar. Once you click the appropriate registration link, you will then click the blue "Register" button next to the "Event Status" field.
- Tuesday, May 30 at 3p - Register Here
- Before attending a webinar, you will first need to create your Study Abroad Account by completing an Advising Questionnaire.
- You will need access to a computer to view the webinar. If you do not have a personal computer, please utilize the computers in Atkins Library (you will need headphones!)
- The system will monitor your log in and out time for the webinar. If you join the webinar 5 minutes late or leave the webinar prior to the end, you will be required to sign up for another webinar before you will be able to meet with an Education Abroad Advisor
- During the webinar, the presenter will ask questions where you can answer via a private chat box. If you are not responding to the questions asked (i.e. you are not paying attention), you will be asked to attend another webinar