the oea is hiring
- The Office of Education Abroad is looking to hire currently enrolled Federal Work Study students for our Front Desk Administrative position. If you do not receive Federal Work Study, you are not eligible to apply. To see the full job description and apply, log into your Hire-A-Niner account and search 'Education Abroad' in the Keywords search box. Study Abroad Alumni are preferred. The job posting title is 'FWS: Front Desk Assistant'.
OEA partial closing july 20
- The Office of Education Abroad staff will be out of the office for a professional retreat. Therefore, OEA will be open from 9a - 1p only. Please note that Advisors will not be available from 8a - 5p.
Study Abroad Alumni
- Fall 2018 Study Abroad Peer Advisor Applications are now being accepted! Learn more about the PA Program here & apply by August 10th.
- Fall 2018 OEA Interns position applications are now being accepted! Learn more about an OEA Internship here & apply by August 10th
OEA Website Improvements in Progress!
- The OEA will be working on updating and expanding on our website throughout this summer. You may notice frequent changes in information location, layout, and content during this process. We appreciate your patience as we work to better serve our students, faculty, & staff!
- Spring 2019 applications are now being accepted! Check out our application process tab for more information on your next steps if you're ready to apply. Note that our Spring Break 2019 programs will be posted in the fall.
New to Studying Abroad?
Chat with a 49er Who Has Studied Abroad