- Spring 2019 applications are now being accepted! Check out our application process tab for more information on your next steps if you're ready to apply
- Faculty-Led Spring Break 2019 programs are here! Apply by November 1
- Faculty-Led Summer 2019 programs are coming soon! Learn more about faculty-led programs and check here frequently for updates
Study Abroad Alumni
- The OEA is now accepting orders for a Study Abroad Graduation Sash to wear at commencement if you are graduating December 2018. Orders are due Friday, October 19th by 5p
- Students who receive the federal pell grant and are planning to study abroad are highly encouraged to apply for the Benjamin A. Gilman scholarship to help offset their study abroad expenses. The OEA holds Gilman Workshops each semester to help explain the application process to students and provide tips on how to have a strong application. Learn more about the Gilman Scholarship & OEA Gilman Workshops here.
New to Studying Abroad?
Chat with a 49er Who Has Studied Abroad